Smithwick's Sessions 2020
Thursday, 23rd January - Sunday, 26th January
Smithwicks Sessions Tickets Terms & Conditions
- The concert series ‘Smithwicks Sessions take place over 5 separate days, Wednesday 22nd, Thursday 23 January, Friday 24 January, Saturday 25th and Sunday 26 January 2020.
- It is up to the ticket holder to ensure that they arrive at the correct venue, on the correct date and for their selected concert. Please double check your order when booking the ticket as changes cannot be made after booking is complete.
- Each ticket is specific to each concert and is only valid for the date, time, venue and act stated on the ticket and order and for no other concert.
- You must arrive at the correct venue (i.e. the pub) at least 30 minutes in advance of the stated starting time. Entry after that time even with a valid ticket cannot be guaranteed.
- The concerts will take place in various pubs across Temple Bar, Dublin. Please ensure you know the exact location and the name of the pub.
- Paper tickets and e-tickets will be accepted at the door on the day of the event.
- No ticket means No entry and there are no exceptions.
- A maximum order limit of 8 tickets per person applies.
- Access is strictly limited to those aged 18 years or above.
- The visitor is responsible for ensuring that their ticket order has been completed and has been successful as changes cannot be made at a later stage.
- Tickets are NON-Exchangeable
- Individual concerts might be broadcast
- The pub / venue management reserves the right to refuse admission and the decision of the venue management is final.
- If you have special needs or requirements you must contact the venue in advance and discuss these requirements with the venue.
- These intimate concerts will take place in a range of ‘pubs’ and there will be mixture of seating and standing room depending on the venue, these are not concert halls or theatres they are pubs and therefore they may not have the same visitor comforts or amenities that one may find at such venues , please be aware of this. Seating is not guaranteed.
- Any individual or group caught selling these limited tickets will be barred from all venues and all concerts and events run during TradFest.
- The Temple Bar Company / TradFest Temple Bar is not responsible for any loss of property, injury or claim arising out of any claim whatsoever within any venue as part of TradFest Temple Bar.